Three Little Autumn Girls

You may notice that I've only used one little girl in my autumn design - that's because when you purchase an item with multiple characters in it from All Dressed Up Stamps, you also receive files of the characters separately. Love that!

So, here is my favorite girl from Three Little Autumn Girls, in my first post as a member of the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Blog Design Team! Come join us in our weekly challenge and win some lovely prizes from our sponsors!

This week our prize is some blog candy, so come play along!


The colors I've used for my design are:
skin - E04, 21, 01, 000, 0000, 93
hair - E59, 57, 23, 21
boots - BG49, 57, 53, B000
shorts - E87, 84, 42, 81
top - G05, 03, 02
bag - G46, 24, 21
pink - R05, 14, 21
outline - BG01

I'm entering this design into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Blog #73 - anything goes
Mix It Up Challenge Blog #5 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Pop It Up Challenge 

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. She is a beauty! I love all the individual images too! Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up challenge, Lilibet (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Meg
    Love the colors you've used.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge.
    Bernadet *DT*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts