Pumpkin Hat Girl

Today we start another "Anything Goes" challenge on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Our challenges are a lot of fun - if you've never tried, come on over and give it a go!

For my inspiration today I've chosen a new image that I asked Vera to create, Pumpkin Hat Girl. I imagined her in a pumpkin-filled scene, but think she looks absolutely perfect surrounded by all these woodland creatures, just like a little woodland elf.


The colors I've used for this design are:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 93
hair - W10, 07, 05
eyes - E25, 15
orange - YR24, 12, Y38
green - G46, 43, 41
beige - E43, 42, 41

The flowers are from I Am Roses, and the little green dots are Bottle Green Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for popping by today, and hope to see you on our challenge blog!

Comments

Popular Posts