I Stole Your Heart

Today I am posting a sweet and simple design for 7 Kids Craft Store. I adore Gorjuss stamps, but have always been hesitant to color them up, because I don't like all the artist-drawn lines in the hair. I had an epiphany moment and realized I could just do some no-lines coloring and, ta-da! I'm in love!

I chose to pair my little girl with some Echo Park ephemera. I'm new to using ephemera, and am totally hooked. I love all the die-cut pieces, just WOW! Now I've got something else to start collecting, oh nuts.


The colors I chose for my girl are:
skin - E21, 02, 01, 000, 0000, 93
hair - E35, 34, 31
green - G05, 03, 02, 00
peach - YR68, E93, 000
shadow on socks - W01

I added some Duck Egg Blue Nuvo Drops, because I had to. I prefer Duck Egg Blue over white, because it's just a touch of color, and I think it adds so much to a project.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts