Sending a Hug Your Way

I'm on the LDRS Inspiration blog today with a design that highlights lots of beautiful NEW products in the LDRS store. The products I am showcasing today are: Sending Wishes stamp, Huggable stamp set, Fancy Flowers die set, Holly Border die set, Raven Hybrid Ink, and Dan-D-Lion Hybrid Ink.


If you haven't checked out these new Winnie's in the shop, they are a delight to work with. I love all the strands of hair that blow in the wind around her head. Because I wanted to cut out my Winnie and pop her up on dimensional foam, I actually stamped her an extra time on the background, so that I could cut out my colored version and not worry about the little hairs.

The colors I chose for my design are:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R21
hair - E79, 77, 74, 71
dress - V28, 95, 93, 91
yellow - YR24, Y19, 15, 11
letter - E53, 51

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts