Stacey - Celebrate


Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


Stacey - Celebrate







All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm back for the second day of Stamp Anniething May release previews today with Stacey - Celebrate. She's perfect for so many occasions, from birthdays to 4th of July and everything in between! I used the cute new Banner Flags die-cuts to add interest to my card with a sparkle star string of lights, and inked up that gorgeous Sashiko Abstract stencil for the background! I really am amazed with how many lovely backgrounds you can make with this stencil!


The colors I chose for my design are:

skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, R21
hair - YR27, 23, Y26, 35, 32
hat - R89, 29, 27, B28, 26, 14, 12
dress - C2, R89, 29, 27, 17, 05

For the background, I used Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.

Thanks for popping by today! Don't forget to check back tomorrow - day 3 of Stamp Anniething new release previews! See ya then!

Comments

Popular Posts