Tutorial Thursday - Long Tag

Hi everyone! I'm on the La-La Land Crafts Blog today with a tutorial on making a long tag! Please go to the blog to see the details of my tutorial! Here's the project I use my finished tag to create:


I wanted to create a farmyard scene, so I used the following stamps and dies (lots of background stamps used in this project!):

Stamps: From The Herd, Just For You (gingham), Hello Lovely (dotty and bird feet), Wood Rings (funky sky)


I inked up the brown bits in Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, and created my sky out of Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

Coloring details:
YR23, Y26, 15, 04, YR18, 04, 00

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Bob Marley song for it, Three Little Birds ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that out! Thanks Halle! :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts